Psychological Services for the External Community
Counselling and Psychological Services provides a number of professional consultancy, training and programs for the wider community.
For more information, please contact Orania Tokatlidis(firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager, Counselling and Psychological Services.
Our consultancy and training services involve close liaison with organisations to provide training options, and meet medium and long-term workplace requirements. Services can be offered on an ongoing or one-off basis, individually tailored to meet your specific needs.
Here are some examples:
- Workshops to enhance wellbeing and manage stress, offering staff teams an opportunity to reflect on how they support their wellbeing, both personally and as a team.
- Consultancy on policy development and training with Emergency Services to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction and safe resolution of customer-related critical incidents in the workplace.
- Staff workshops addressing communication in the workplace, to optimise effectiveness and increase understanding of different styles within the team.
- Workshops for parents, senior students and teachers in secondary schools, covering common issues, skill acquisition and development to ensure a smooth transition to University.
- Consultancy on change management, team building and training needs analysis.
Counselling and Psychological Services, through the Professional Supervision Unit, offers supervision to psychologists, social workers, and counsellors in different settings, as well as managers and other professionals. All supervisors are accredited through their respective professional associations.
The unit offers supervision directed towards individual practice styles and interests, and also group supervision.
Please download our Professional Supervision Unit brochure (PDF 193kb) for more information.
For applications please contact the Service directly, or for more information, contact Darryl Cloonan, Supervision Unit Co-ordinator on (03) 8344 6927, or email email@example.com.