Consultancy & training
Our consultancy and training services involve close liaison with organisations to provide training options, and meet medium and long-term workplace requirements. Services can be offered on an ongoing or one-off basis, individually tailored to meet your specific needs.
Here are some examples:
- Workshops to enhance wellbeing and manage stress, offering staff teams an opportunity to reflect on how they support their wellbeing, both personally and as a team.
- Consultancy on policy development and training with Emergency Services to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction and safe resolution of customer-related critical incidents in the workplace.
- Staff workshops addressing communication in the workplace, to optimise effectiveness and increase understanding of different styles within the team.
- Workshops for parents, senior students and teachers in secondary schools, covering common issues, skill acquisition and development to ensure a smooth transition to University.
- Consultancy on change management, team building and training needs analysis.
For more information, please contact Orania Tokatlidis (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager, Counselling and Psychological Services.