Housing workshops and webinars are conducted by the Campus Community team throughout the year on a wide range of topics and issues They are advertised on this site and your student portal.
Campus Community assists students with Housing, Financial Aid, Wellbeing, International student matters, Discrimination, Bullying and Sexual Harassment complaints.
To be confirmed
Finding accommodation in Melbourne webinars
Online webinars held every Wednesdays at 12pm (Melbourne time) until the start of semester one 2018.
Get some useful hints on finding accommodation at this informal workshop and living independently, run by our experienced housing advisers.
Some of the topics include:
- Accommodation options in Melbourne.
- Where should I start to look?
- Costs and expenses of renting in Melbourne
- Getting your application accepted
- Your rights as a tenant
- Bond issues
- Moving into a share house
- Rip-offs, and how to avoid them
- Centrelink, other government assistance, scholarships and bursaries
- Where to get help
It's easy to tune in! Just visit the site here: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/578193304
(The website may prompt you to download and run a program - this is normal.)
You will be able to ask your own questions as well - so feel free to do so!
Further enquiries regarding the webinar can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.