Fees and payment
The following fees cover welfare and accommodation checks, group activities and tailored advice for students registered in the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program.
The full program fee is payable at the time of application.
Charged weekly (inclusive of the week you turn 18)
* Fees are subject to increase in Semester 1, 2019.
Estimated Under 18 International Student Supervision Program fee
* The fee calculator is based on 2018 fees, and results are indicative totals only. Fee amounts will change each year
Please note: The Under 18 International Student Supervision Program fee does not include accommodation and related expenses. Students and their families will need to contact housing providers directly to apply for accommodation. Any leases or other agreements relating to housing (financial or otherwise) are strictly between the student and the housing provider.
How to make a payment
- Go to the e-cart and enter your student details.
- Tick UNDER 18 SUPERVISION – Weekly Fee and click ADD TO CART (Do not click BUY NOW).
- You will be redirected to the View Cart page. Change the Weekly Fee quantity (Qty) to the number of weeks you will be in the program. You can calculate the number of weeks via the Fee Calculator.
- Click Update to calculate the total fee and confirm your Order Total against the fee calculator. We cannot process your application until the correct payment is made.
- Click Check out and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Once payment is complete, a receipt will be sent to your nominated email address. Confirmation of payment is automatically sent to the Under 18 International Student Supervision Program.