Parkville, Southbank & Burnley
Academic Skills has staff based at both Parkville and Southbank campuses, and regularly run workshops and individual appointments at both locations. Academic Skills provide individual appointments at Burnley during semester, and regularly run workshops there.
Academic Skills runs workshops upon request at the following Hospital locations:
- Austin Hospital, Heidelberg
- Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville
- St Vincent's Hospital, Fitzroy
- Northern Hospital, Epping
- Sunshine Hospital, Sunshine
- Western Hospital, Footscray
- Ballarat Rural Clinical School 'Dunvegan'
- Bendigo Rural Clincal School
- Shepparton Rural Clincal School
- Wangaratta Rural Clincal School 'The Chalet'
Metropolitan and Rural Campuses
Academic Skills runs workshops upon requested at the following campus locations:
Need one-on-one help? Book a Stop 1 adviser
Students not based at Parkville, Southbank & Burnley can arrange individual appointments via video or telephone.
- Talk with an Academic Skills Adviser for advice on academic skills.
- 25 minute sessions, limited to 4 per semester.
- Read more about individual appointments, or use the buttons below to book.
Academic Skills offers support to students enrolled at the University who are undertaking research in remote locations or otherwise unable to attend sessions on the Parkville or Southbank campuses: