Liaison with Faculties, Departments and Stop 1
Liaison encourages communication and information exchange and assists staff with any matters pertaining to student issues.
We can provide:
- information on usage of the Service by different cohorts of students and staff
- information on emerging issues and trends
- advice on management of complex issues through Secondary Consultation
- facilitation to assist in improving working relationships between groups of students or groups of staff and students
- attendance to staff meetings, as requested
- assistance in managing and responding to critical incidents
- help in facilitating referrals, including to individual counselling, and to workshops for students and staff
For further information, please contact Orania Tokatlidis (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager, Counselling and Psychological Services.