Am I eligible?
- Interstate, International, Study Abroad and Exchange students commencing their first semester at the University of Melbourne are eligible for pickup.
- You must have an unconditional offer to study at the University of Melbourne.
- You must apply at least three business days prior to your arrival (Monday to Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time). Late applications cannot be accepted.
- Additional fees apply when traveling outside of the University area and for each additional passenger.
- Fees are due in cash to the driver on arrival at your destination.
- TOGOTO allows a maximum baggage limit of around 40kg, or 2 pieces of standard check in luggage and one carry on.
- There is no additional fee for larger luggage but TOGOTO may ask you to wait for the next shuttle, or refuse your service if you have excess baggage.
- If you will be traveling with over 40kg of luggage please indicate the weight of your baggage in the 'Special Requirements' section.
- No boxes, bikes, surfboards, golf equipment or other large items are allowed.
Travel outside of the University area
- Travel to areas outside of the University and surrounding suburbs will incur additional costs.
- Costs change depending on the distance of your destination from the University.
- To find out your cost of travel:
- Complete the online form
- Click Next
- Review your additional costs
- Click Submit if you agree to these costs.
- Contact TOGOTO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding additional destination fees.
- TOGOTO is able to accommodate additional passengers.
- $40 per person will be charged for family members or others traveling with you.
- Baggage limits apply to 1 checked in bag and 1 hand luggage.
- If traveling with two or more people it may be cheaper to take a taxi from the airport (about AUD$55).
- This is a 24 hour service.
- Please ensure that you have at least made temporary accommodation arrangements before booking your airport pickup.
- If you are arriving overnight ask your hotel if they provide a 24 hour reception before you confirm your booking.
Traveling with children
- When traveling with children please indicate each child as an 'Extra Passenger' on the online form.
- For children under age 10 you must indicate their age in the 'Special Requirements' section so that appropriate seating can be organised.
Your confirmation email
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking within 72 hours.
- Confirmation is sent to the email provided in your application. If you have not received your confirmation email please check your 'Spam' or 'Junk' filter.
- Your confirmation outlines instructions for when you arrive at the airport.
- All booking changes can be made through the link in your confirmation email.
- Contact Arrival Services at email@example.com if you have not received confirmation within 72 hours. You may be asked to resubmit your application.
Changes before you travel
- All changes must be made online using the form provided in your confirmation email.
- You must include all details of your change, including your new flight number and arrival time, or destination address.
- Changes cannot be processed without out the full details of your arrival.
Changes during transit
- TOGOTO monitors all flights
- You do not need to contact TOGOTO when flights are late or experience delays
Cancelling your service
- There is no fee for cancellation
- Cancellations can be made through the alteration form in your confirmation email
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your original arrival time.
At the airport