International Student Support
International Student Support, as part of the Campus Community team, provide personal support, advice and information on issues that can affect your study and life at the University of Melbourne and in Australia.
Some reasons students contact International Student Support include (but are not limited to):
- You need help and are not sure what to do or who to talk to
- Having difficulties settling into a new environment
- Unexpected problems or emergencies
- Problems within your faculty
- Assistance understanding academic policies and procedures
- Family issues back home
- Housing or financial issues
- Reporting instances of harassment or discrimination
- Guidance if you are unable to pay your tuition fees on time or are experiencing financial hardship
- You are a student or staff member and have concerns about another student's welfare
Support staff will work with you to explore possible solutions and alternatives.Please note that course advice is not given. This service is offered by Stop 1 staff.
How to make an appointment
Book a Stop 1 adviser to make an appointment.
If you have a general question, staff can be contacted via Stop 1