Sweden - Centrala Studiestödsnämnden

Eligible Swedish students can apply for funding through the Centrala studiestödsnämnden. Students will be required to submit the CSN form.

You can request for this form to be certified by emailing the form to the University's International Financial Aid with the following information:

  • Student ID number
  • Current postal address
  • Year/semester required

An electronic copy of the form will be emailed to you and the original will be sent to the address you provide via postal mail.