Student Club booking form
Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for student clubs before submitting the form.
All requests must have a completed and signed Event Risk Assessment form attached to the request. Please note that these forms must be signed off by your student body before submitting the request.
Alcohol at events
If you are serving alcohol at your event, you must have a completed and signed Alcohol forms signed off by your relevant student body before submitting the form.
Student Clubs can submit requests for 2018 from Monday 11 December 2017. Requests that are for semester teaching (Monday-Friday 8am–6.15pm during semester) will be put on hold and processed according to the dates below.
- Request for Grounds spaces for 2018 will be actioned directly
- Requests for spaces that do not have teaching in them, such as Raymond Priestley room, Private Dining Room, Union Hall, Wilson Hall, Yasuko Hiraoka Myer room will be actioned directly
- Requests for seminar rooms will be actioned on Wednesday the 7 February
- Requests for lecture theatres will follow the timeline below:
- On the Tuesday 20 Feb we will start actioning requests for lecture theatres in week 1
- On the Tuesday 27 Feb we will start actioning requests for lecture theatres in week 2
- On the Tuesday 6 March we will start actioning requests for lecture theatres in week 3
- On the Tuesday 13 March we will start actioning requests for lecture theatres in week 4
On the 19 March the system will open fully with no restrictions for internal staff and that is also when we will be able to confirm student club bookings for the full semester