Current Scholarship Recipients
Topics of relevance to current scholarship recipients
- must be mindful of the conditions that apply to their scholarship;
- should refer to the conditions if they plan to change their enrolment or if there are other changes to their circumstances (eg offer of another scholarship) that may impact on their scholarship entitlements;
- must promptly notify the relevant office* if there is a change to their enrolment and other circumstances that is relevant to their scholarship.
* How to apply for scholarship variations
- Scholarship recipients undertaking research higher degrees (PhD, Masters) should apply online via the Student Portal for leave or change of study rate. Applications for extensions to candidature should be requested on the Progress Report form lodged with your Student Centre and an online application for scholarship extension lodged concurrently via the Student Portal.
- Students who hold a graduate research scholarship administered by Melbourne Scholarships must follow the steps indicated on the Scholarship Recipients Forms webpage to ensure the variation/s are processed against your scholarship/s.
- If you have questions about a scholarship that is not part of the Melbourne Scholarship Program, please refer to your scholarship offer letter and contact the organisation from whom you received your scholarship.