Benefits and conditions
Use the links below to access important information about the benefits and conditions that apply to the graduate research scholarships.
Topics covered by the benefits and conditions include:
- details about the benefits provided by the scholarship (eg. living allowance, fee remission, thesis and relocation grant, paid leave provisions, etc). For some benefits (eg. thesis allowance), recipients are required to submit an application form and supporting documents by a specific date
- the duration of the scholarship and if extensions are possible
- if the scholarship may be held for full-time and part-time studies
- student and staff obligations
Scholarship recipients should refer to the benefits and conditions before varying their enrolment, or if there is another change to their circumstances that is relevant to their scholarship, to check that the change will not (i) adversely effect their scholarship entitlements (ii) mean that they are in breach of the conditions.
Acceptance of a scholarship offer indicates that the student agrees to abide by the conditions that apply to that scholarship. There are serious consequences if the conditions are breached.
- Graduate research scholarship conditions (APA, APA[I], IPRS, MRS, MIRS, MIFRS, FMS, HRS & Prestigious and Other Major Scholarships).
- Benefits and conditions of various travelling scholarships