- Melbourne National Scholarships pay dates
- Melbourne Access Scholarships pay dates
- Commonwealth Scholarships pay dates
- Standard pay dates
Payment Frequently Asked Questions
Why have I not received my scholarship payment?
- Have you accepted your offer?
- Have you entered your bank account details correctly? Check on your Student Portal
- Are you ‘Enrolled’ in your University of Melbourne (UoM) course?
- If you are travelling overseas, are you ‘Enrolled’ in your UoM ‘Exchange’ subject or the ‘UoM Subject’ you listed on your application or a UoM ‘Study Abroad’ subject?
Why do I have fees owing when I have a 100% fee remission scholarship?
- You may have breached your eligibility criteria.
- Check your status on your Student Portal.
How will my scholarship be paid?
- The University deposits scholarship payments into your nominated Australian bank account.
How much will I be paid?
- The amount you receive is detailed in your letter of offer.
How do I commence my scholarship payments?
- Payments commence on the annual pay dates for merit based scholarships (February and July) and access and equity based scholarship (April and September) once you have accepted your scholarship offer, entered your bank account details and ‘Enrolled’ in your course.
- Payments are made to students studying overseas once they have ‘Enrolled’ in their UoM ‘Exchange’ subject or the ‘UoM Subject’ they listed on their application or a ‘Study Abroad’ subject.
Which enrolment variations can affect my scholarship payments?
- Taking leave from your course, enrolling part time and transferring into a new course.
- Check the terms and conditions of your scholarship.
Can scholarships be paid in advance of the pay date?
- No, the Scholarships Office cannot issue payments in advance or at any time other than the pay dates specified in the scholarship offer and conditions.
- If you require financial assistance before the next scholarship pay date, please contact Student Financial Aid.
How do I change my bank account details?
- Go to your Student Portal and click on the 'Admin' tab:
- Under ‘Scholarships’, click on ‘Update My Bank Account Details’
- Click on ‘Update’
- Payment Method, select ‘Electronic Funds Transfer’
- Bank Name, i.e. National Bank
- Bank Code, select ‘BSB’ (must be 6 digits with no space or dash)
- Bank Account Number: (must be no more than 9 digits with no space or dash)
- Click ‘Save’
- Who do I contact for further information?
- Why have I not received my scholarship payment?