Health and welfare
Take advantage of our free and discounted health services.
- Health ServiceBulk-billed medical appointments and health advice
- Counselling and Psychological ServicesCounsellors and mental health resources
- Melbourne Dental ClinicDiscounted dental care
- Melbourne Eyecare ClinicEye assessments, discounted glasses and contact lenses
- Melbourne Hearing Care ClinicHearing care and diagnostic services
- Melbourne Speech Pathology ClinicSpeech pathology services for adults and children
- Melbourne University SportGym facilities, pool, group fitness and more
- Security on campusPatrols, escorts, emergency phones and lost property
- Safer Community ProgramPromoting a respectful and inclusive community
- ChaplaincySpiritual and religious support for different faith groups
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Policies, cover details and how to get it
- Online health and wellbeing hub Supporting health, activities and community
Careers and employability
Looking for a job or preparing for your future career? We can help you build your skills and experience while you study.
Learning and development
Gain the skills you need to navigate university effectively and succeed as a student.
Student admin and IT
Get help with the essentials so you can stay focused on your studies and campus life.
From study assistance to help with finances, accommodation, childcare and more. We offer a range of services to support your university experience.
- Special considerationAcademic adjustments for exceptional circumstances
- Financial support and scholarshipsFinancial help while you study
- Student housingAdvice about housing options and common tenancy issues
- Student Equity and Disability SupportEquitable adjustments and ongoing support
- Murrup BarakPrograms and partnerships for indigenous students
- Early Childhood Education ServicesFor students with parenting needs
- The Family ClubParent-led childcare co-op with long day care and kindergarten services
- Legal Service (UMSU)Free expert legal advice, support, and referrals
- Elite athletesFlexible study assistance for recognised elite athletes
Stop 1: Connecting students and services
Stop 1 can connect you with services to support your studies. Browse workshops and sessions, sort out admin, or book an appointment with an expert adviser.
UMSU and GSA: Representing students at Unimelb
As a student, you can access clubs, social events, support, advocacy, representation and other services through the University of Melbourne Student Union (UMSU) and the University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association (GSA).
Can't find what you're looking for?
This website is for all current students. Get the most out of your student experience, find tools to succeed, and get basic information about your enrolment.
Search across all University websites to find the information you need with recommended results across courses, people, places, events and news.