Make an appointment
Booking an appointment with the Health Service
The Health Service is open Monday to Friday, 8.45 am to 5.00 pm on all days the University is open. You can book online or download the Appointuit app from the Apple iTunes store or Google Play store.
- We are currently not accepting walk-ins. You must have an appointment to have a consultation.
- If you are a new patient, you will need to call to make your first appointment.
- If you book a face-to-face appointment, you will need to wear a mask, have your temperature taken and answer some screening questions as you enter the building.
- We are not currently booking face-to-face appointments for patients who are symptomatic.
You can also make an appointment by calling (03) 8344 6904.
We have been experiencing technical issues with the online Appointuit system. If you are unable to make an appointment, please call 8344 6904 to speak with the administration team.
Last updated: Wednesday 31 May, 2023
The Health Service now offers telehealth consultations as well as in-person appointments. You can book a telehealth appointment if you:
- Are in Australia (consultations cannot be provided to anyone offshore)
- Have attended the clinic once in the last 12 months for a face-to-face consult
- Don’t require in-person assistance (e.g. if the doctor doesn’t need to conduct an examination).
If you are unsure if a telehealth is right for you, please call (03) 8344 6904 to check your eligibility.
To book a telehealth appointment:
- Call (03) 8344 6904
- Indicate YTH in your appointment reminder confirmation text.
Fees and charges for staff and students.
Information for new patients
Find out what to bring to your first appointment, and fill out new patient information forms in advance.
Information for international students
Find out about insurance, medication, referrals and receiving health care in Australia.
Results and questions
It is a policy of this practice for patients to return for results. Please make a follow up appointment with reception or online.
GPs in the practice can be contacted during normal surgery hours. If the GP is with a patient, a message will be taken and the reception staff will advise you when it is likely that the GP will return your call.
After hours care
To arrange an after-hours home visit from National Home Doctor Service, call 13 SICK (13 7425) or 03 9429 5677. Alternatively, check the list of emergency contacts for inner-city public hospitals that provide care 24 hours a day.