Find out what to bring to your first appointment, and fill out new patient information forms in advance.
If it is your first visit to the Health Service, you will need to complete information forms about your medical history. The forms can be downloaded below. We also request information about your family medical history to ensure we are aware of hereditary or genetic medical issues. This information will form part of your medical record at the Health Service, and the strictest confidentiality is upheld.
These forms can be printed off, filled out and bought with you to your appointment, or you may fill them out at the health centre. To ensure you bring all required cards and information, please refer to requirements for patients.
- Patient information (PDF 51.5 KB)
- Health summary (PDF 353.3 KB)
- Health information collection (PDF 167.3 KB)
What to bring to your appointment
- Student or staff card
- Local students or staff members: please bring your Medicare card. If you are still on your parents' Medicare Card you can apply for one of your own at any Medicare office - all you require is your birth certificate, passport or drivers licence. For further information please refer to the Medicare website.
- International students or staff members: please bring your Bupa or Allianz Global OSHC member cards or information pertaining to other medical insurance provider.
You can also authorise your medical records to be transferred from your previous doctor to a doctor at the University Health Service. This way your full medical history can be available to the doctor at our service.
In order to provide you with the best possible medical care we encourage you to inform the practice staff of your cultural background, including Aboriginality & Torres Strait Islanders.
If you or a family member require an interpreter service or the services of the deaf relay, we can organise this for you. Please let us know when you make the appointment on (03) 8344 6904.